Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
So my sister-in-law just sent this picture of my cute nephew, Taylor. He was definately the cuteset pumpkin in the pumpkin patch!

I wish I could say that we had amazing plans for Halloween this year, but I have class until 7:00 tonight and Jonner has a math test to take, which probably means that he won't be home until after 10:00. Boring, I know. But maybe we will eat some of the Halloween candy that we bought for trick-or-treaters to induce a sugar coma, which is really what Halloween is all about.

There are only 5 weeks of school after this week and I cannot begin to express how happy that makes me. This semester has been full of too many group projects and I am ready to finish it all and move on. Plus finishing this semester means that I get to begin the last semester of my college career. O Happy Day!

I have to admit to something here. I am sad to admit that I am a big fan of the reality series, The Biggest Loser. I don't know what it is about that show, but I actually look foward to watching it each week. Does that make me pathetic? On a positive note, it has inspired and motivated me to get my rear in gear and work out more often. I got an exercise bike this summer and I really enjoy using it... sometimes I just lack the motivation to actually get on it and ride it. It's time to get serious.

2 comments:

Nat said...

I know, I have a hard time being motivated too but this week I will start my yoga class and things will begin to look up. We'll motivate each other through blogs! Go Kris Go!! Yay for almost done with school!!! I love not having homework but I sometimes I have a hard time since I have nothing to really work towards, we're just being... which is not a bad place to be.

Amy said...

I bought a gym membership a couple months ago and knowing that they'll take $ out my account every month is enough motivation to get there at least 4 days a week. And I agree--WAY too many group projects this semester, although our 465 one is the best one I've had! See ya tonight!