Thursday, November 1, 2007

When I grow up...



I am not sure what I want to be when I grow up, and I am feeling the pressure to decide because I will soon be graduated and society tells me that I am supposed to know what I want to be when I grow up by the time I am done with college. That leaves me about 6 months to figure it out. Crap.

I actually do know what I want to be when I grow up. I want to be a mommy. But that is not yet a reality, so until it does become a reality, I have to figure out something to do with my time until then. Preferably something that I can make money doing. I am open to any and all suggestions.

2 comments:

Nat said...

What about social services?

I See Badgers said...

you should be a gourmet chef. I would look into that.