Monday, October 22, 2007

Welcome Home

My best friend, Mel, is coming home from her LDS mission to Italy on Wednesday! She has been gone a long time and I have missed her immensely.

I can hardly wait to talk to her and hear her voice again. I hope that we get to go to Italy together sometime so that she can translate for me. I am looking forward to make-overs, baking huge cookies, shopping trips, movie nights, tacos, and lots of laughing.

Funny how quickly a year and a half comes and goes - all while seeming like an eternity. I am glad she went and glad she is coming home.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Yay mel!

Amy said...

Hey! I just found your blog and I'm so excited! I love your writing style...are you sure you don't want to switch your major to English? Welcome to the blogging world. :)