
I don't know how many perfect days I have had in my lifetime, but my wedding day was one of them. I don't think a single thing went wrong - if it did, I didn't notice because I was too happy to worry about flowers, cake, and decorations.In fact, I am pretty sure that the flowers, cake, and decorations turned out beautifully, but the most beautiful part of the day was being sealed to my best friend for time and all eternity. What a special and profound moment in my life. I cried out of pure joy!
I don't think I would have changed a single thing about our wedding day. Oh, yes I would have. We got to eat dinner at our reception, but we totally missed out on the Oregon berry cobbler that we were looking forward to eating. We need to go back to where we had our reception and demand some cobbler.

And might I just take this moment to thank the weather-men of Portland because it was in the 100's the week before we got married, but on the day of our wedding it cooled off to a very pleasant 85 degrees. A mi
llion thanks to whomever ordered that.Best day of our lives. I have never been so happy to ride off in a car covered in window paint, confetti, cans, and who knows what else.
1 comment:
LOL those were the oddest decorations. I was really sad that were weren't able to go.
Post a Comment