Thursday, July 28, 2011

Days 25, 26, & 27

Day 25

Happy 5 year anniversary to us! I am not going to bore you with a bunch of sappy words about how wonderful being married to Jonathan is. But, it really is wonderful, and I am so grateful that he picked me. We are so happy together and that is a pretty remarkable thing in this world. They have been a really good five years and I look forward to the years ahead.


We ate dinner at The Reserve Vineyards & Golf Course which is where we had our reception. It was good to go back and reminisce.


The pictures don't do it justice, but it is such a beautiful piece of Oregon!

Day 26

Can you tell that a baby lives here?

Day 27

Family photo shoot!
We really wanted to get a photo of Kylie in her pink blessing dress (we got some at JC Penny, but the dress blended in with the background so we hired the newborn photographer again for a second try and some family shots - can't wait to show you the photos!)

No comments: