Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 1

I had a rather indulgent idea to take one photo of something from my normal daily happenings every day this month and post it. I thought it would be a fun little project to capture what my 26 year old, stay at home mommy, wife to an awesome husband life is like on a daily basis. I doubt it will be all that interesting to you, but tag along if you want to.

Day 1 - The Laundry Room
I spend considerably more time here now that I have a baby.
I am very grateful for a washing machine and dryer even though laundry is my least favorite chore.

1 comment:

mcewen16 said...

Ooooo! I'll move to Portland so I can do your laundry and you can do my dishes. I HATE doing dishes, but after 4 years working at a clothing store, laundry doesn't bother me much anymore. :)