Day 12

Making a burp cloth for my best friend from high school. She is having a baby boy in October. Congrats Jessica and Josh!
And last night we had pizza for dinner. This is what it looked like before we baked it and I had to share a picture because it captures how delicious it was. Adding red bell peppers to a margarita pizza is a great twist to an old classic.


Making a burp cloth for my best friend from high school. She is having a baby boy in October. Congrats Jessica and Josh!
And last night we had pizza for dinner. This is what it looked like before we baked it and I had to share a picture because it captures how delicious it was. Adding red bell peppers to a margarita pizza is a great twist to an old classic.

1 comment:
Do you use Costco mozzarella for your margherita pizza? I've heard it's pretty good. That's the one kind of pizza I always forget to make because Reed always likes meat. Looks delicious!
Post a Comment