I have been slacking a bit on the photos. Life gets busy. You know how it goes.
Day 20

Daddies are the best.
Day 21

Taking a walk around the neighborhood.
Day 22

There is a popular burger joint here in Oregon called Burgerville. They have some pretty good food and throughout the year they feature limited time menu items. They currently have sweet Walla Walla Onion Rings. I thought I would try them. The menu gave the option of 3 rings or 5 rings. I thought to myself, "3 rings!? That is too few. I want a good portion, so I will order 5." Little did I know that they are GARGANTUAN!
One ring was 3 inches wide. 3 inches people. 3 inches.
I ate 2.5 of them. 3 would have been plenty.
Day 23

Holding hands while I rocked Kylie to sleep.
It is the little things like this that really make being a mom totally and completely worth it.
Day 24

Kylie has been brushing up on the latest baby literature. She is currently enjoying any books that make crinkly noises or that she can manage to munch on.
It is our 5 year anniversary today so we are headed out tonight for dinner at the golf course where we had our reception. I think that will be my photo for today.
Day 20

Daddies are the best.
Day 21

Taking a walk around the neighborhood.
Day 22

There is a popular burger joint here in Oregon called Burgerville. They have some pretty good food and throughout the year they feature limited time menu items. They currently have sweet Walla Walla Onion Rings. I thought I would try them. The menu gave the option of 3 rings or 5 rings. I thought to myself, "3 rings!? That is too few. I want a good portion, so I will order 5." Little did I know that they are GARGANTUAN!
One ring was 3 inches wide. 3 inches people. 3 inches.
I ate 2.5 of them. 3 would have been plenty.
Day 23

Holding hands while I rocked Kylie to sleep.
It is the little things like this that really make being a mom totally and completely worth it.
Day 24

Kylie has been brushing up on the latest baby literature. She is currently enjoying any books that make crinkly noises or that she can manage to munch on.
It is our 5 year anniversary today so we are headed out tonight for dinner at the golf course where we had our reception. I think that will be my photo for today.
1 comment:
I've been enjoying your little slices of life. It reminds me to find joy in my little slices. Keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment