Day 7
Watering my little herb garden.
I love to go outside and pick my very own herbs.
Kylie and I like to water the plants together. She loves to watch the water splash the green plants. It is our thing that we do everyday.
It is pretty cool.
Watering my little herb garden.I love to go outside and pick my very own herbs.
Kylie and I like to water the plants together. She loves to watch the water splash the green plants. It is our thing that we do everyday.
It is pretty cool.

And the reward is worth it.
For the record, that very strawberry was one of the juiciest, most flavorful strawberries I have ever eaten. Delicious!
In other news, Jonathan is on a dive trip/shuttle launch in Florida with his dad and brother-in-law. They have been crazy busy and I have only been able to talk to him for about 3 minutes since he left on Tuesday. I am really missing him. I miss him so much is is almost pathetic. I am glad he got to go though and I guess it is a good thing to be apart now and then so that I can be reminded of how desperately I need him and love him.
1 comment:
Mike's gone too. For the rest of the summer. It seriously sucks. I feel ya.
Post a Comment