Sunday, July 17, 2011

Days 14-17

Busy week. Time to play catch up.

Day 14
Kylie is so awesome.

Day 15
Jonner drove 20 minutes away to get me a 5 Guys burger (LOVE them) because I didn't get quite enough to eat at the Steck family reunion dinner this weekend because I was nursing Kylie and the food got put away before I could get seconds. He takes such good care of me.

Day 16.1
I made 96 mini cupcakes for the family reunion dinner #2 this weekend. It was fun to work on something creative and I planned it well so that I didn't stress or overwork my back too much.

Day 16.2
I am a recovering perfectionist. These are all the cards that I went through trying to make the 'perfect' labels for my cupcakes. I couldn't stop myself. Working on that.

Day 17
It has been really rainy today. A cozy day for a nap.
Speaking of which...

No comments: