Here is the last batch of my 'photo for a day' (or several photos for a day) project. I am sort of relieved because it can be hard to find time in a busy day to photograph the normal things that go on in life, but I am also a little sad that I am done. Capturing one memory everyday for one whole month provides a lot of perspective on your life. I have a few things to say about the project, but I will leave that for another day.
For now, enjoy the last of the photos!
Day 28
I have been making felt flowers among other lovely things for Kylie.
It has been really fun to work on creating girly things and I am toying with the idea of starting my own etsy shop in the nearish future.
Day 29
Kylie loves bath time. Especially when Daddy helps.
Day 30.1
Washing the car with daddy. Kylie made sure that Daddy didn't miss a spot.
Day 30.2
I captured this stunning photo of Kylie mid-car washing. I love it so much because it captures her essence and spirit. Sweet, calm, inquisitive, loving, and happy. She is so beautiful!
Day 31
The woman behind the iPhone camera. It worked well for this little project, even though there was an occasional crappy picture. I think using Instagram was worth the few bad ones. I am close to purchasing my first digital SLR camera though, so you can higher quality photos in the near future! Assuming I can get the hang of it.
I am SO excited as I have wanted one for a long while now.
I am sure a new camera will inspire a new project.





1 comment:
booh! more action shots!
Post a Comment