Monday, July 11, 2011

Days 8, 9, 10, & 11

Great news! The husband is back. Hallelujah! Wife is delighted and relieved to have three people in the house instead of two. Because three is always better than two in this case.

We picked husband (& daddy) up at the airport, hugged and kissed him and then husband fulfilled daddy duties as he cooed with and kissed a sleepy Kylie in the back seat. We then headed straight to Seattle for the wedding of husband's high school friend who has been together with is now wife longer than husband and I have been married. Everyone was very glad that Eli and Kari FINALLY got hitched. It was a fun trip and part of the reason I got behind on the picture posts. I am here to catch up.

Day 8

Story time before bed time and a smile because dad is coming home tomorrow!

Day 9

The wedding was fantastic and the flowers were beautiful. I wish I would have captured more of it, but we were too busy enjoying the party. I think we were there for 6 hours. Good times, excellent dinner, delicious cake, and great toasts.

Day 10.1

Driving back in our new Honda Pilot, which we LOVE. It was fun to break it in on our first road trip. Husband is SO good looking.

Day 10.2

Had to include a picture of husband napping. He was completely wiped out from all of his travels last week and crashed a few minutes after we got home from the wedding. Husband is even good looking while napping. Lucky wife.

And finally, today, Day 11

Our front porch and my hanging basket of flowers that make me smile every time I water them or see them. Thank you husband for hanging them for me!

I wonder what the photo for day 12 will be...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You were in Seattle?! We'll have to try to connect next time. You are even welcome to stay the night here anytime!

Glad you love your Pilot! We think they're pretty great cars!

Melissa said...

Wow, Jonner's hair looks so dark in that picture of him sleeping!!