Monday, April 4, 2011

Nursery Sneak Peek

Jonathan and I have been working hard to get Baby Steck's nursery all ready for her arrival and things are coming together. We still don't have a crib, because we haven't found one we like, but we do have a bassinet so we have time to figure out that detail. I thought you might enjoy a sneak peek of the nursery, so here are some pictures of a crib mobile that I made.




I love how it turned out - so pretty and girly and fun. It was fun to make while Jonathan was at the Priesthood session of General Conference.

Speaking of which, conference was really great. There were some excellent talks and I felt so uplifted and encouraged to continue to try harder to be a better daughter of my Heavenly Father. It was good to be reminded of what is really important in this life.

Here's to a new month! I hope you enjoy April as much as we are planning to! =)

Much love,
Kristin

3 comments:

Erin Curtis said...

SUPER CUTE. Leave it to you to see to the fun details.

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

More! More! -From, your adoring fans.

mathistown said...

I love it! Can't wait to see her nursery all done!