Thursday, April 21, 2011

Introducing...

KYLIE STECK
Born April 20, 2011 at 10:06 PM
9 Pounds 5 Ounces
21 Inches





We are so grateful that our baby girl is here safe and sound! She wasn't coming on her own so I was induced Wednesday morning and she was here that night. Everything went really well and I will definitely post more about the experience and how amazing being a mother is.

For now, here are some photos of our chubby cheeked new born daughter. She makes us so happy!



She is so perfect and sweet and all ours. We are so in love.


10 comments:

Nat said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! She's gorgeous! And that's saying something since newborns are usually weird looking. We're so happy for you, can't wait to meet her!

mcewen16 said...

Congratulations! That's SO exciting, and I'm glad things went well. Take care of yourself while you enjoy that precious sweetie.

Cami said...

She is beautiful and I love the name! Congratulations! :)

Sandy Watson said...

Congratulations!

Jessica said...

I am so excited for the two of you! She is so cute :) Love ya !

Nick & Steph said...

Congratulations! She looks like a c-section baby. Her face looks so perfect! Absolutely beautiful!

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

Yahoo! Congrats! I'm so glad everything went well. Can't wait to meet her!

Alisha Stamper said...

hi friend! Congrats! If you need any help with nursing, I'm only a phone call away. :)

Julie Mortensen said...

I'm a grandma! How can my sweet daughter be a mother now? It all happened so fast. Kristin, you did an amazing labor job. I am soooo proud of you. Tell Jonner thank you for giving me a granddaughter. From your biggest admirer and best friend. Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Kylie is a great name and she is a beauty! I miss seeing you too and was surprised how much you belly changed since the end of Feb...:) I am happy that all is well! I love your nursery and all the colors, you are quite the talented, crafty, girl! Enjoy your new buddy!