Monday, April 18, 2011

Belly Shots

The sun came out today! It is bright and yellow outside and it makes me so happy! The rain has been a bit too prolific for my tastes as of late and I am so grateful that it is so Springy today.

Our little girl is taking her time in arriving so I am planning on taking this day to get a few more things done around the house as well as enjoy these last moments of complete freedom that I have. I think a trip to the mall for some new eye liner is in order. Maybe I will do some laps around the stores and get things going! I am feeling much better now that my pesky pinched nerve has finally resolved itself which is a great blessing because managing back pain while in labor sounds pretty miserable.

We got the pictures I have been working on hung in the nursery. Here are some quick shots of how it turned out. LOVE it! I love the ABC and the I am a Child of God prints that I found on Etsy. It looks even better in person - these quick shots don't do it justice. I need a new camera that can do more.




Last night Jonathan and I did a little photo shoot of my bare belly at 40 weeks and 2 days. Here are some of the shots... they turned out okay for a point and shoot camera in a room with poor lighting, but I really wish that we had a digital SLR so that we could get some really good photos. Anyone out there have some good advice on a good DSLR for a beginner? I really really really want one.




It is crazy how much our bodies change to make a person. I like my belly, but I am glad I won't be growing too much more.

Hope you all got your taxes done and that your day is bright and sunny too!

Much love,
Tin

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I hope your little girl makes her grand appearance soon. You are looking great! I would recommend a Nikon D90. It is fantastic. I have had mine awhile and have never regretted the purchase. It even takes HD video on it. I think it is the perfect camera for someone that wants beautiful pictures, but doesn't have thousands to spend :)

mathistown said...

Her nursery looks darling! And I am super jealous you didn't get stretch marks. Mine are craaaazy! :)