Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Overcome

I am taking a break from all the organizing and cleaning to rest the back and I can't help thinking about how much our lives are about to change. About how excited I am to move forward with the next steps in life - to experience new things and learn more about ourselves.

My thoughts have ranged from what it will be like to leave Provo - a place that I have spent one third of my life, to Christmas break with my family, to a new job, new town, new home, and new responsibilities. Most of my thoughts have been about this little baby growing inside of me and how overcome with joy and happiness I am at thought of being her mom. Then I think of Jonathan being a daddy and what a really great father he is going to be. I think this picture of him reading to our niece and nephew says it all.


Life has been so hectic and crazy these past four months and I know we are about to greet new types of hectic and crazy, but I am so grateful and truly humbled by how blessed we are. It is such a good feeling to be able to look towards the future with loads of hope and anticipation for the good things yet to come.
The best part is that no matter what comes our way, we get to hold hands through it all.


Wishing all of you a triumphant ending to the semester (or whatever you may need a break from), happy times with friends and family, and a real and deep peace in your heart during this special time of year.

Much love,
Kristin

No comments: