I have been thinking about dining tables as of late. Perhaps I am getting excited to host a few dinner parties next year in the house we hope to find before our baby girl arrives.
I am currently in love with a natural, organic wood table with modern legs.
It is a piece of art that you can eat on.
I think it looks really great when paired with simple, modern chairs, like so...

Here is a little more rugged look from CB2.com for $899:

The designer in me is ready to be unleashed! Can't wait.
I am currently in love with a natural, organic wood table with modern legs.
It is a piece of art that you can eat on.
I think it looks really great when paired with simple, modern chairs, like so...
Here is a little more rugged look from CB2.com for $899:

The designer in me is ready to be unleashed! Can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment