Sunday, December 5, 2010

The 26th B-dash

I am officially closer to 30 than 20 as I turned 26 today.
It was a really great birthday weekend and the best part was spending time with my family. My mom even flew in from Boise and we spent most of Saturday shopping, getting glitter toes, and catching up. I had such a great time with her.



We got a delicious yellow cake with milk chocolate ganache from the very yummy dessert cafe, The Chocolate. It was pretty fantastic and I highly recommend it.



My back is doing better than it was and I have a system of rest and home remedies that help me keep it under control. I am grateful that I am doing better and am no longer feeling miserable.

Pregnancy update:
I am feeling great, have gained a whopping 9 lbs, and am now sporting a baby bump.
19 weeks to go!

21 Weeks!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! 26 was my hardest so far...but it looks like you're taking it very well! :) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your little bump! So cute!

mathistown said...

26 has sure been good to me so far, and I hope it treats you well too! I'm so excited to see what Baby Girl looks like!