Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My family was right...


We are having a baby GIRL!

We are both so thrilled and excited to be adding a daughter to our family. It was so much fun to see her wiggle and squirm around on the sonogram. We saw her little nose and perfect lips and her cute profile and tiny arms and hands. She is going to be a cutie.

And now we don't have worry about finding a boy name that we actually like - we have several girl names that we love and now we can use one of them!

I have always wanted to be a mother and I feel overwhelmed at how blessed we are. A lot of people struggle with infertility and I am so thankful that we are being blessed with a sweet little girl. I am so excited to meet her. I am most excited to see Jonathan hold her and love her. He is going to be a FANTASTIC daddy.

I am so very blessed.


3 comments:

Amanda said...

YAY!!! What a lucky daughter she is! :)

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

Yay for baby Tinathan!! (I so knew it was a girl.)

Nat said...

Me too. Knew it. Love your guts, I hope you're feeling better!