Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Update

Here's a little update:
  • We successfully moved out of our apartment in Provo. Being moved by professional movers is awesome and far less stressful than doing it yourself. Thank heaven's for relocation packages. =)
  • Christmas in Boise with my family was most awesome. Santa came, gifts were given, goodies were devoured, and time with the Mortensen clan was much enjoyed. I was sad to leave.
  • We made it to Oregon! I have mixed feelings about it. Glad to be here, grateful for a job that my husband loves, and enjoying spending time with the Steck clan. But I was also really sad to leave my family - especially my mom - knowing that we aren't headed back their way except to visit. Portland isn't that much further from Boise than Provo... but this feels so much more permanent and it was hard to face that.
  • We are looking for homes! Wahoo! It has been exciting, confusing, and exhausting. We are getting closer to finding the right place for us, but there is nothing official yet.
  • My belly button isn't as deep as it used to be and my tummy isn't as flat as it used to be. I've got a noticeable bump now and I like it. She moves and kicks all the time and we only have 13.5 weeks till the end. I found a doctor and decided on the hospital to deliver at and am far less stressed now that those essentials are in order.
  • Jonner started his job and he is loving it. So glad he is happy!
More updates to come. Just thought I would give you a quick one in case you were dying to know how things in P-town were going.

Much love,
Tin

1 comment:

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

I WANT TO GO HOUSE HUNTING WITH YOU!!!!! (Just had to get that out.)