Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Break


Thanksgiving break was fantastic. I missed my man, but he was able to get a lot done and it was for the best. My mom and I made an amazing feast - homemade everything, including 4 pumpkin pies (not pictured). It was awesome and the best part is the leftovers!


Jackson and I hanging out in the snow.


Brandon about to get a snowball in the face.

Building the most amazing snowman ever. Dillon looks like he got caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar.

I was in charge or shaping the head and it turned out fantastic.

The finished product!

Brandon showing off our awesome Christmas tree. Noble furs smell so good! You can't tell in the picture, but it is about 9 feet tall and very fat in the middle.

Now I am back in Provo with my hot husband and we are trying to tie up loose ends and get ready for our move in three weeks. There is a lot to do, but it will all work out.

Tomorrow is the big ultrasound day! We will let you know if it is a him or a her. We are totally excited.

-Tin

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I can't wait to hear tomorrow! I remember my first u/s when I was pregnant with Kallie. I was dying to know what the gender was. (I thought I knew.) And then, as I was laying on the table, I thought, "What if something in my baby's body is out of place? Or not working right? Or s/he is missing toes and/or fingers?" Which, of course, wasn't the case--but all I cared about in that moment was that everything would look like it was supposed to. Boy or girl didn't matter to me for those brief moments. :) I hope you enjoy your experience tomorrow!