Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pizza, Football, & Bowling

The Mortensen clan got together last weekend and had fantastic time.

Brick Oven Dinner! We even got a balloon baby by the most talented balloon artist I have ever seen. Hopefully our baby doesn't have a cone head like this one, but we were still impressed with his balloon skills.



BYU Football!
Thank heavens we actually won this time. The weather was so great - it was even hot enough for shorts and a t-shirt.


My parents are so cute and still so in love.

Then we went bowling! Bowling is great - it is the one 'sport' where it is socially acceptable to suck, but the Mortensen's are pretty awesome bowlers nonetheless.

Jonathan gave me a preview of what is to come in the next few months. =)

My younger brother, Brandon. What a good looking guy he is!

My Dad and I documented the whole weekend. He always has a camera and is ready to capture all our memories.

What a good looking guy I married.

My family is so much fun - it is so nice to let loose and have a blast together. It was such a wonderful weekend. I haven't had that much fun in a while. Thanks for coming fam!

Much love,
Tin

No comments: