I drink a LOT of water at work. I find that I get head aches fairly easily if I don't drink enough. Sometimes I consume 100+ ounces of water within a 8-9 hour period. A gallon holds 128 ounces. So yeah, I am drinking a lot.
As a result, I have to pee a lot. It is kind of ridiculous how my bladder of steel has morphed into a wimpy organ that can barely hold a cup of liquid before I really have to pee. I now have a much greater appreciation for how amazingly tough my bladder was before I got pregnant.
Wouldn't want it any other way though - it is totally worth it. Enjoy your tough bladder if you still have one!
Much Love,
Tin
As a result, I have to pee a lot. It is kind of ridiculous how my bladder of steel has morphed into a wimpy organ that can barely hold a cup of liquid before I really have to pee. I now have a much greater appreciation for how amazingly tough my bladder was before I got pregnant.
Wouldn't want it any other way though - it is totally worth it. Enjoy your tough bladder if you still have one!
Much Love,
Tin
No comments:
Post a Comment