Monday, August 2, 2010

Anniversary Celebration!

To celebrate four years of wedded bliss we had a weekend getaway to the Oregon coast and then to Mt. Hood. We kicked it off by having professional photos taken at the beach - it was so much fun and it reminded us of our wedding day. The photographers were amazing and I know the photos are going to be incredible - I can hardly wait to see them next week. Afterwords we stayed the night in Seaside and played on the beach the next day, and then we went to the cabin on Mt. Hood.

It was a fantastic weekend and it was so good to get away and celebrate still being madly in love with each other. I can't imagine being happier than I am with Jonathan.
We are very blessed.

I thought I was being sneaky and surprising Jonner with the hotel we were staying at, but he surprised me and had flowers waiting in the room for me. He's quite the romantic.



The "fireplace" in our room. AKA a heater that only looks like a fire. Our kids will never see these pictures - we don't want them to get any ideas.



Beach bikes! Seriously fun, you should try them if you ever get the chance.




Hat shopping!


We made the most AMAZING rosemary pork tenderloin with peach sauce, and garlic mashed golden potatoes for dinner at the cabin. It was truly phenomenal. I still can't stop talking about how delicious it was. I think while we were eating I said, "It's mature, yet approachable - you might be intimidated at first, but once to meet it you find that you are instant friends." So good. And it is so fun to cook together. Jonner is a serious grilling guru.



Frog lake. Trying to smile, but I am eating chocolate.

Jonner looking for crawdads to eat. We couldn't find any.


It was such a great weekend. We had such a blast. Can't wait to show ya'll the pictures when we get them back next week. Hope you have lots of love in your life too.

Much love,
Tin

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay! Your beach bikes look awesome.