Monday, August 9, 2010

Starting to stress...

We are moving in approx. 12 days and we have yet to find a place to live. I have been looking and looking, but it is hard to find decent married housing in Provo. I have a few leads, but nothing official yet and I am starting to stress just a little bit.

We also have no plan on how to get all our stuff from Oregon back to Utah.

I also have no job when we get back. But I have been looking and applying.

Normally all this would stress me to the max, but I have been trying really hard to unwind my tightly wound self. I have always been the planner - the girl who has a plan months or years in advance. But I have learned through recent life experiences (namely the back ordeal of '07 through '09) that going with the flow, while putting trust in the Lord, and enough effort is a healthier way to live.

So I am going to say a lot of prayers that we can find a nice place to live soon, a way to get our stuff into that place, and a job to pay for it all.

Wish us luck.

Much love,
Tin

2 comments:

Jess said...

Moving is so stressful! Good luck with everything!!

Melissa said...

Good luck! Sorry I'm not there to go tour houses and take pictures for you. Things will work out though. They always do.