Friday, August 13, 2010

Moving on...

We found a place to live! The contract is signed and the deposit check is in the mail.
And... EXHALE.
I was starting to sweat it. But only a little - I knew that the right thing would come along and that it would all work out. I am trying to trust in the Lord's plan for me with more faith - because He is always aware of what is going on in my life and He always knows a lot more than me. Things always work out in the end if you have faith and put in the work.


This time was no exception. We found the perfect place for our situation. It is in a really nice part of north Provo, it includes all the utilities which means we don't have to worry about setting up utilities with several companies for just four months of service. It is fully furnished (with really nice furniture) which means we won't have to move all of our stuff out of the storage unit, unpack it all, and then repack it all in four months. What a HUGE relief! It is also a month to month contract with is also a great relief because we won't be stuck with a 12 month lease to try and fill. We can just leave in December and move on with no strings attached. Oh, and the kitchen has grainte counters which is just icing on the cake!


In other news, I am headed to Idaho on Tuesday to meet up with my family at Red Fish Lake - which is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. I have been to Red Fish about 21 of the 25 years of my life so it is definately a special place filled with great memories. I am very excited to go, but I not so excited to leave Jonathan behind. We decided it would be better for him to work instead of come because we like to have money to pay for things. I am really going to miss him. Life just isn't as good without him around. It is still going to be really fun though!


After Red Fish, Jonner will meet me in Boise and then we will head off to Provo once again. And for the last time. (Unless of course Jonner goes to grad school there, but that is unlikely - we are ready for something new).

It has been such a wonderful blessing to be in Oregon for the summer. It is bitter sweet that we have to leave. It's been a great experience!

Hope your summer has been just a great.

Much love,
Tin

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Nice! I love the counter tops and the fact that it is already fully furnished and that you don't have to worry about long contracts or utility bills. Woo hoo!