Happenings and Musings from the street known as Steck.
I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL time!
Why do I look like I just ran into a door in the second picture??On another note, YAY!!!!!
Ha! Mel DOES look like she ran into a door. ...I mean, she's SO cute. I am SO excited to get together!
It's so true!!! We are the awesomest ever. As a bonus, we are super hot. Can't wait 'till all our powers combine again.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL time!
Why do I look like I just ran into a door in the second picture??
On another note, YAY!!!!!
Ha! Mel DOES look like she ran into a door. ...I mean, she's SO cute.
I am SO excited to get together!
It's so true!!! We are the awesomest ever. As a bonus, we are super hot. Can't wait 'till all our powers combine again.
Post a Comment