Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February

Hello readers!
I am back from my Olympic hiatus. I know I was blogging like mad before and then suddenly the posting stopped and you can blame it on the Olympics because I spent pretty much every night of the past two weeks watching athleticism at its best. It was grand. The Olympics have always been and will always be one of my favorite things in the world and I always look forward to them months in advance. They are so inspiring. It is astounding what people can train their bodies to do.


Life treated me well in February...
My family came to visit and we had a blast.
Jonner turned 26!
We had a belated Valentines day celebration.
I finished training at work and had my first successful solo shift.
And I got lots of cuddling in with my man because of the Olympics.

February was good. Too bad it's so short.

I thought I would have a lot more to say but now that I sit here with a blank screen staring back at me I got nothing. More to come soon...

Much love,
Kristin

1 comment:

Alisha Stamper said...

i feel the same about the olympics. todd doesn't get into it too much, but he DID watch female figure skating with me (said, and i quote "its the only thing worth watching because it is beautiful").