Those who know me well know that I LOVE a contemporary/modern style when it comes to architecture and interior design. I also happen to love to dream of one day owning a super swank modern home.
I like to look for houses that are currently on the market to get ideas for the time when we will buy a home and I have found that modern houses that fit our style are few and very far between. But I found the most amazing house today located in Meridian, ID and I had to share it with you because it makes me happy! (FYI: I found this home on remax.com).
The outside of this house is great - sleek lines and lots of windows!

This handrail makes me giddy. It is so modern and industrial. LOVE it.

Um yeah... awesome kitchen, love the granite, cupboards, lighting, back splash, and oven hood!

I love natural light from big windows, and I like this lighted nook to display some art. Neat.

I love that this house does not have a formal dining room - I think formal dining rooms are a waste of valuable space, but I do love that the wood floors feature the dining area. Clever and beautiful.

This is called doing an archway with style. I wouldn't put anything in those small shelves either - they are a great statement as is!

I am pretty sure the floor is linoleum, but its pretty funky and would be a great kids bathroom. Again, love the cabinets.

The house has four bedrooms, PLUS an office. I dig those square windows.

Love those windows, and it looks like a great size master bedroom.
Here are some specs on the home:
$289,000
2,801 sq ft.
4 Bedrooms
2.5 Bathrooms
An office
A Bonus Room
and LOTS of
STYLE.Wish I had a
SOLD sign to put in the front yard.
Someday I will. =)
4 comments:
I only WISH I could find a house that suited me as perfectly as that one suits you! (And, for such an affordable price, too!) That is an architecturally beautiful house.
How so very YOU.
You have very good taste dear daughter! I like the house and I like the fact it is in Meridian Idaho (hint, hint). I do so hope you can find your masterpiece close to your Mom and I. We'll come over and have parties in your diggs!
Kristin, I must agree about the sleek lines and modern feel of your future home. I love it! I am very impressed with your writings and shall visit your blog often. I think I should start a blog too. I also have a little narcissisticism in me. Love Mom
Post a Comment