Luckily the migraine hit the road and we are working on it again. I am especially excited to finish all this organizing because I have been waiting to set up my desk again so that I can unpack this new baby:
Let's just say my in-laws rock and that they really love me. I can hardly wait to experiment with my Brother Innovis NX-450Q - it does so many cool things and I am filled with joy at the prospect of many creative projects to come. I have 294 stitches, 3 alphabets, and the ability to mix them all as I choose, and the machine threads the needle AND cuts the thread when you are done which is wicked cool. This thing is amazing and I am so grateful to have it! Thanks Mom and Dad Steck for this very generous gift!
Anyone do any fun sewing projects as of late? Do tell.
Much love,
Kristin
3 comments:
Yay for sewing machines! I have no fun projects to pass on, but if you're looking for fabric I know of some good sites...
currently in the midst of a handsewn quilt for baby and embroidering family handwriting onto onesies (with fun phrases and completely corny-ness-tastic).
This is Mike. I don't have much to say about sewing machines but I was thinking about you guys the other day and remembered that I like you. Not like I was doubting, but I just haven't seen you in a long time. To sum up, we should live by each other when we grow up. And maybe we can get a conference call going for Lost?
Post a Comment