Hi again. Here goes day two of being back in the cyber world.
First of all, I am so glad that it is Friday because that means I get to spend the whole weekend with my hot husband. Hope you have someone you love to spend the weekend with too.
Secondly, I am working on some ideas about what I want this blog to be and trying to decide if I should make a new blog altogether to focus solely on those ideas. It may sound odd, but I feel that God is guiding me towards something that I am meant to do, and I think all of these new ideas and inspiration might have something to do with it. I am still figuring it all out, but stay tuned for more details.
Thirdly, I went to the gym 4 days this week, and plan on going tomorrow too. Something clicked and I am finally feeling the desire to go - I stopped talking myself into going and I now look forward to going because its something just for me. Plus the husband thinks it's hot, which is an added bonus.
Today while I was working out on the pilates reformer, these two little boys came into the room and I happened to be the only one there. I expected a parent to come searching for them but no one showed up. The boys, aged 2 and 3 and I had a funny conversation, the 3 year old did most of the talking:
3 year old: "What are you doing?"
Me: "Working out so that I can have strong muscles."
3 year old: "Oh. I have muscles here," pointing to his iron man costume that he was wearing, "but they are fake."
Me: "Well, when you get big and tall you can get muscles, but you don't need to worry about that right now."
3 year old: "Yeah, but when I get taller I will get muscles right here," pointing to his biceps.
They then went across the room to play with some punching bags. I wondered where the heck their parents were, while I was doing more exercises. Then the 3 year old who would not tell me his name yelled...
3 year old: "Where is your mom?"
Me: "I don't live with my mom. She lives in another state."
2 year old: "But do you sleep at her house sometimes?" (I was impressed with his vocab.)
me: "Sometimes, but I live with my husband and we sleep in our own house."
3 year old: "You are married!!?!!" *giggle*giggle*giggle*
Me:"Yes."
3 year old: "Why did you get married?"
Me: "Because I loved him and he loved me."
3 year old giggling: "Did you kiss him!?"
Me: "Yes, I did."
We all giggled together.
I finished working out and left them there, hoping that a parent would show up soon.
Hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy it!
Much love,
Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment