Sunday, March 11, 2012

Currently

Currently...
  • My kitchen and living room are a disaster and I am trying not to be too uptight about it.
  • I am on my last few weeks of braces!  Never again.  They aren't really that bad, but NEVER again.
  • Kylie is walking and has been for a few weeks.  I am now much busier.
  • Jonathan is napping on the couch.  He's still the best thing in my life.
  • I painted my toenails tonight.
  • Watching old Arrested Development episodes and it is bringing back memories, like how trampolines can keep you safe from the hot Mexican sun.
  • Wondering when the heck my skin will stop acting like I am still going through puberty.
  • Missing my girlfriends.
  • Kind of sick of cooking, which is really strange for me.
  • Still hate doing laundry.
  • Getting tired of the GOP race.
Overall, life is currently pretty darn good. 

2 comments:

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

Also currently happening:
-Your awesomeness.

Bonnie Weeks said...

I like you. Can we hang out more? Also, have you taken a picture of your "sold" sign yet? I don't know if you want it...I could take one and send it to you if you want...it's so far away. :)