Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I finally picked one!

For the past several months I have been researching Digital SLR cameras.  There are approxamately a million cameras to choose from and five million lenses to decide on and about ten million accesories to pick from.  Needless to say, it is an overwelming process to find the right fit, but I have finally picked a camera and a few lenses out and I CANNOT wait for them to show up on my doorstep.

Introducing the Canon EOS 60d.


Isn't it pretty?  I can't wait to take pretty pictures with it and of course show you, my five faithful readers.  =)
This is one gadget that I will DEFINITELY be reading the owners manual for.  
Photos to come soon.

1 comment:

torri said...

can I ask how and why you decided on this one? I'm hoping to get a dslr in the near future too!