I don't sleep all that well - it usually takes me at least one hour to fall asleep, but sometimes it can take three hours or more. I tend to toss and turn and even if I get 10 hours of sleep I still don't feel very rested.
You can sleep for 20 hours, but if you don't get a few hours of deep sleep you aren't going to feel very well rested. So even though I log more sleeping hours than most people do, I am still tired when I wake up. But last night felt AMAZING. I took a muscle relaxant that helps me sleep. It helps my body relax completely so I can get a few good hours of deep sleep. I fell asleep fast and stayed asleep until 1:00PM. Ahhhh.
Usually I don't like sleeping in because it feels like the day has been wasted, but I have to work a grave yard shift tonight (10:45-7 AM) so I don't feel bad at all considering my day is still going to be 17+ hours long. Plus, I just really needed some good zzzz.
In other news, there are a few things I am looking forward to this week:
- Finishing my creative project...that has taken me longer than I thought it would. Not because its hard, but because it keeps getting put on the back burner.
- The Olympics start on Friday night and I am so totally pumped about it. We are even going to have an opening ceremonies party.
- My family is coming to visit for the long weekend. I am super excited about it and I am really looking forward to hanging with them.
- Jonner is turning 26 on Saturday. I love him. A LOT.
- And it's Valentines Day. V-day is way better when you have a Valentine. It just is.
Much love,
Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment