18 pounds!
I know that I am by no means over weight, but...
I gained 12 pounds while I was lying around on the couch prior to my back surgery.
Sad sad day.
Since my surgery I have lost that weight and then some.
Happy happy day!!!
Just goes to show that a bit of physical activity and eating consciously (aka - eat when you are hungry, don't starve yourself, and stop eating when you are full) goes a long way. I am feeling and looking better than I have in a long while and I can't wait until I am allowed to exercise as much as I want!
I know that I am by no means over weight, but...
I gained 12 pounds while I was lying around on the couch prior to my back surgery.
Sad sad day.
Since my surgery I have lost that weight and then some.
Happy happy day!!!
Just goes to show that a bit of physical activity and eating consciously (aka - eat when you are hungry, don't starve yourself, and stop eating when you are full) goes a long way. I am feeling and looking better than I have in a long while and I can't wait until I am allowed to exercise as much as I want!
1 comment:
Way to go Tin! That is SO exciting.
I love you!
Heather
Post a Comment