Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am...

Still a night owl.

Going to bed at a decent hour is ridiculously difficult for me. It is especially a struggle when I don't have anything that I HAVE to be accountable for in the morning, like a job, or school, or kids - though I hope to have all three of those things at some point in the future (though not necessarily all at once).

In fact I wish I had one of those things to look forward to in the morning, but my back tells me that it is not ready for any of those adventures quite yet. In the mean time I will continue wishing for a bit more self discipline and a quick recovery so that I can soon venture off the couch to more exciting and fulfilling endeavors.

It is of course getting rather late, so... High Oh! High Oh! It's off to bed I go...

No comments: