Friday, April 4, 2008

Dear Life,

Dear Readers,
I am sorry that I have been gone for so long. Finishing up the final semester of college has stressed me to the max, taken up way too much time, and caused me to feel like I have nothing interesting to write about. I promise to do a better job at writing more often.

Dear Noel Nicoli,
I may just borrow your blogging style because I think that it's completely clever and simple. I therefore give you all the credit. Oh, and congratulations on your engagement!

Dear London, Denmark, and maybe France,
I am really looking forward to visiting you in May. I wish I was there now, because you sound like so much more fun than Provo and school. Though, it's probably rainy and cold over there right now...May will definitely be a better time to meet you. I can hardly wait!

Dear viruses, bacteria, and bugs,
Please leave me alone. I think that I have been sick far too often this year and would so appreciate it if you would leave me alone and find someone else to bother. Better yet, just die and bother no one.

Dear Brandon,
I can't believe that you are leaving on your mission in five short weeks. Who is going to take the place of my big little brother? Don't worry, I will write often, and you can be my brother via the written word. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Dear Graduation,
Please hurry up!

Love,
Me

No comments: