And of course, an ending is usually followed by a beginning, and for the first time in my life I am really not sure what this beginning will be. Everyone keeps asking me what my post-graduation plans are and I am honestly not exactly sure. It's hard not knowing what my plan is when I have known what my plans were since I was 12 years old.I admit to feeling uncomfortable at the prospect of life without detailed plans. At the same time I am looking forward to a few months of freedom to unwind and recharge my batteries before I get a job in the 'real' world. I look forward to finishing several sewing and art projects that I have been meaning to get to. I also want to redecorate some parts of our house, and get things even more streamlined and organized. I am also looking forward to enjoying some good books. It will be such a wonderful gift to be able to have more time to read for pleasure! I especially look forward to spending more time with Jonner this summer. Life doesn't get much better than time spent with your best friend.
Finals are calling my name, so I better attend to the many things I still need to study before I get started on all of things that I want to finish. One thing at a time. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment