Friday, February 29, 2008

Dear Dr. Kramer

Dear Dr. Kramer,

I am tired of writing a paper for your class every Friday. I truly appreciate the importance and value of writing, but I am in my last two months of college and am finding it difficult to write a paper about Pope's "Essay on Man." As interesting as it may be, I lack the desire, passion, and motivation to really 'wow' you with my whit and brilliance. You will have to excuse my lack of enthusiasm and conviction.
As tempting as it may be to throw your Friday papers to the wayside, I feel compelled to write them for no other reason than to obtain an A. It would truly be a shame to muddle my GPA simply because of my lack of motivation to write a Friday paper for your humanities class. No worries, you will be receiving my paper by midnight tonight in your e-mail inbox. I do hope you enjoy it.

Sincerely,
Kristin Steck

3 comments:

Amy said...

I hear ya!! I can't seem to pump out anything that makes sense...simply because it's Friday, and I want to relax, Not write about Pope and Voltaire!! Good luck anyway, and try to have some fun. :)

Courtney said...

AHHHHH... I JUST had to write a paper on Pope's Essay of Man. Painful, it was. And yes, I feel your pain about senioritis (for the second time)!

Ashley said...

Kristin! I was excited to see you had a blog. Jessica told me she had a link to yours on hers! Sounds like you are doing great! Good luck with these last few weeks of school. I am sure it is a relief to have it done (almost)! - Ashley (Chandler) Tanner