Tuesday, February 19, 2008

24

I guess you could say that Jonathan and I just got back from our "Spring Break" as Presidents Day is the last day that we will have no school for the remainder of the semester. Sad as that may be, our long weekend was well spent. We drove to Boise to visit my family and had a really good time there. We enjoyed a night of skiing, accompanied by a fantastic sunset, AMAZING french fries, and a few wipe outs. I was especially excited because I have finally caught up and even surpassed my dad's skiing abilities which is something that I never thought I would do. I am really enjoying my new ski boots. Thanks babes. =)

We played boggle, made and ate good food, visited with cousins and friends, and did a lot of talking. My family is so much fun to be with and I am so grateful that my wonderful husband loves my family and that they love him. Who says in-laws are a bad thing?

Jonner also celebrated his 24th b-day on the 13th. I am immensely grateful that Jonner came to the Earth 24 years ago. I would be such a different person without him in my life and I can't wait for the many birthdays to follow. I love celebrating everything that makes him so wonderful! I love you Jonner!!! (BFFWBTTMAB).



4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey! Are you going to be in Hum. class on Monday? I might go to something at 11 and was wondering if I could get your notes?? We had a little quiz on Romantic music today..no biggie. Hope you did awesome on your NT test!

Courtney said...

I love reading your blog! You sound so happy and honestly, as lame as it may sound, that makes me so happy. Hope everything is well!

The Riries said...

Kristen! It's Kathryn (Williams)Ririe! I found your blog from someone else's page and was so excited! Our blog is www.theriries.blogspot.com. We should be blogging buddies!

Jessica said...

Kristin... well I have done it...started my little blog. It is www.wishin-i-was-loungin.blogspot.com
love ya