I came down with some really bad sinus head aches this week and was not feeling well at all. Luckily I married a great guy who is really good at nursing me back to health. He went out in the snowy weather to get me some decongestant medicine and he also came back with this gorgeous bouquet of flowers. I loved the flowers and the vase - it was very... me.
In addition to my husbands sensitive side, he is rugged and manly and all that jazz. He has been doing a lot of hunting as of late despite the cold weather. I love this picture because he looks so happy. I am glad that he follows his passions. And the gun is the real deal so don't mess. =)
2 comments:
OoOo...I like the green leaves at the top! I hope you're feeling better soon! I took the Hum. exam today. Talk about Long! But it wasn't that bad to be honest. Good luck tomorrow!
Ok, I know it's late on a sunday night, but I wanted to ease your mind and let you know there are no assignments due for 480 tomorrow. :) He said just work on reading Part 1 in the Arbinger book. The cultural event paper is due for Hum tomorrow though. I'll be doing that tomorrow. haha... Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment