
This is seriously one of the best things I have ever seen.
Cracks. Me. Up.
And in a weird and unexpected way, it inspires me.
If only we tackled everything in life with that much passion and gusto.
I got the birth control shot yesterday because I am just no good at taking a pill at the SAME time EVERY day. Hope it doesn't cause me to put on some pounds as I am trying to loose the last 11 pregnancy pounds.
Kylie and I caught a cold during our visit to Boise. Pictures to come. Of the trip - not our colds.
It is actually going to be sunny and warm today. That calls for a walk! Maybe at the mall that is outdoors... there is a Baby Gap there and I want to see what is on sale. As if Kylie doesn't have enough clothes.
I am typing this one handed as Kylie drifts off to sleep. I know. I am awesome.
I promise that my blog will not become a blog about Kylie. She is ridiculously cool, and motherhood genuinely rocks, but I am still a woman with thoughts beyond the realm of diapers, nursing, smiles, coos, and nap time. I got stuff to say. I guess I better start saying it.
For starters...
Do you ever just park the grocery cart in the parking lot instead of walking it to the return stalls like it is a pet? I am guilty. I hate returning the cart if a cart return isn't close. I try parking close to a cart return but if I don't, I am too lazy, rushed, and/or bothered to walk 27 yards to put the cart away. And now that I have a very special passenger in my car, there just ain't no way no how that I am going to leave her in the car for the sake of putting a cart away in a stall like its a race horse.
Anyone else out there a grocery cart leaver?
The babe is asleep. Time to take a bath!
Much love,
Tin
2 comments:
Haha, that image is pretty funny. Thanks for not becoming a "mommy blogger." I love hearing about Kylie, don't get me wrong, I just want to hear about you too. Your thoughts and dreams are important and gnarly, and shouldn't disappear.
And I hate returning grocery carts. No kid to care for, just plain lazy-ness.
I am a Nazi cart returner. Sorry. Why don't you just take Kylie with the cart and then carry her back?
Post a Comment