Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I finally got it!

I have had the stroller of my dreams picked out for approximately two years. Jonathan likes to tease me about this fact, but I don't care because it is the perfect stroller for me and it is one of a few things that I am totally sure about in my life right now.

It is the Uppababy Vista.
And we bought it yesterday!!!

For 20% off which is a FANTASTIC deal!

Uppababy is the company that makes it and they are very strict about keeping their price the same among all retailers. The stroller never goes on sale. I happened to get a floor model that is basically in brand new condition in the exact color we wanted and save a load of cash. Totally made my day as it is the most expensive item on our list of things to buy, but I plan on this being the stroller that gets me through all our kids (it will even convert into a double stroller!).
I know it will be well worth all those pennies.

The stroller is awesome for a long list of reasons, but you can check it out here.

2 comments:

mathistown said...

I love that stroller!! I worked at a baby store before Sawyer was born and that was definitely a favorite. Enjoy

Nat said...

Yay! It's all downhill from here. As far as baby gear at least. I hope everything is going so well and that you're feeling well!