Sunday, January 23, 2011

Getting bigger!

People keep telling me that I don't look very big for being 6 months pregnant. It makes me feel good and I have believed them so far. Today I didn't believe them. I feel rather large for being 6 months along. I am a bit apprehensive for what the next 3 months will do to my midsection.

I actually like my bump and think it is rather cute, I am just feeling bigger than I thought I would feel at this point. My back is doing surprisingly well which I am SO grateful for and my only complaint is feeling fatigued from time to time which is not bad at all. My favorite part is feeling her kicks and wiggles and Jonathan and I have a blast staring at my stomach while it shifts and rolls unexpectedly. We are really enjoying the journey.

It will all be totally worth it and I am getting so excited to be a mommy! Birthing classes start next week and I am really looking forward to seeing Jonathan learn about everything - he wants to be so involved and learn as much as he can. We have even been reading a birthing book together which has been really fun. Sometimes he gets wide eyed in amazement as he learns something new or giddy with excitement at the thought of holding our baby girl and I love seeing him stepping into his role as a daddy.


This is what I looked like at 12 weeks (can't believe I felt like I was showing so much):


This is what I looked like at 21 weeks:



This is what I look like today at 28 weeks:


7 weeks (21 weeks to 28 weeks) makes a big difference!

4 comments:

torri said...

Oh my goodness. I think I look like your 28 weeks right now at 19 weeks. :P SO. not. fair. You are so cute! I know how it feels to feel huge though and not believe people when they say you don't look big.

Cami said...

You really do look good for 28 weeks! It's nice that you're tall and that little girl has room to move- my poor kids pushed my tummy straight out trying to make room to grow! Just believe what people tell you. :)

mathistown said...

You look great! I'm so jealous of how cute you tall girls loom pregnant (and always)!

Unknown said...

Tin!

You are SO adorable! Can't wait to see you when that little girl is on the outside though...