Jonathan has wanted a kitty cat since we got married. We have waited to get one because we didn't want to deal with the hassle of finding rentals that allow pets.
I keep telling him that when we move we can get a kitten. Now that moving to Portland and buying a home is so close I am not so sure how I feel about a furry addition to our family.
So instead we are having a baby in April.
We couldn't be more thrilled!

We will get a kitty cat later.
I keep telling him that when we move we can get a kitten. Now that moving to Portland and buying a home is so close I am not so sure how I feel about a furry addition to our family.So instead we are having a baby in April.
We couldn't be more thrilled!

We will get a kitty cat later.
3 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!!!!
Is that the actual picture of said baby? Congratulations!
Woo hoo! :)
Post a Comment