Monday, October 18, 2010

Girls Weekend & Eggs Benny

Last weekend was the first annual BFF reunion with these lovely ladies...


We traveled to Ithaca, NY where Nat is living for a few years while her husband attends graduate school at Cornell. It was such a great weekend filled with delicious food, lots of laughter, great conversation, a trip to the farmers market, and even some time at the spa. The company couldn't have been any better either.

Cornell Tour - the campus is huge and so beautiful!

As former cougars, we all had a lot of empathy for the students who have to hike up the hill to get to campus. But the view it worth it at the top.

At a special mini library within the Cornell Library. It was awesome.

We rummaged our way through a huge old barn full of used books. It was a pretty awesome place and Mel was in heaven.

Ithaca treated us very well with amazingly crisp, sunny fall weather and beautiful autumn foliage. I sounded like a broken record because I couldn't stop stating how beautiful and gorgeous everything was. I was very impressed with all things Ithaca and am so glad I got a taste of upstate NY.

So many beautiful leaves!




And a highlight was hanging out with this cutie. She couldn't have been more adorable.

THANK YOU so much for putting forth the effort to make this all happen. Nat, thanks for letting us crash at your place and for feeding us. It was so fun. I am looking forward to Portland 2011. See you all then.

- BOISE -
And this weekend we traveled to Boise to tell the parents that they are going to be grandparents and the brothers that they are going to be uncles! It was a lot of fun and a highlight was going to our favorite breakfast joint, Goldy's Breakfast Bistro. It is sooooo good!

The Parents, soon to be grandparents! They are totally hot.

And the future parents. =) Next time I go, I will take a photo of the food because it is both beautiful and delicious. They have the best Eggs Benedict (affectionately named Eggs Benny) that I have ever had.

And thus I close mine epistle.

1 comment:

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

Yay pictures! Thanks for posting this so that I can steal all these pictures and do a post of my own. :)

Can't wait for Portland 2011!