Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chicken Pot Pies and Sunsets

Last week I made chicken pot pies for our family Sunday dinner.
They were fun to make and oh so delicious!



Date night was really fun last night. We drove up to Squaw Peak and made out. Not really - there were way too many people there, and we were too hungry. We had a nice little picnic dinner while we watched the sun set and enjoyed the view below.

It was fun to identify all of the Provo landmarks that we have so many memories of. Even though I am really looking forward to moving to Portland, I know that I am going to miss Provo. It has been a great place to live for the past 7.5 years.

In other news, I got a full time job! Go me. Go me. Go! It is a very glamorous job at Zip Local - the local company that produces phone books. It is a data entry job and I am sure that it will be incredibly stimulating! Well... at least it will give me something to fill my days with and put some extra cash in the bank account. I am grateful for it and am going to enjoy it as much as I can. Besides, I can do anything for three months.

And in 12 short days I will be in New York hanging with these foxy ladies for the weekend.

I am beyond excited. It is going to be awesome.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You didn't make out even just a little? ;) Those pot pies look amazing! And, I'm so excited that you get to go hang out with your ladies! What fun times you are having right now!

And, I will just say right now that I'm so excited for you to be in Portland. Ryan's brother is moving down there next month, so I presume we'll be visiting down that way every once in a while. It will be awesome to see you there, too!

Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon said...

Whatever- I bet you TOTALLY made out. :)

I'm super excited too!!