Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A not so great day and the Food Network

Today wasn't the greatest day. But I treated myself to a very large helping of the Food Network which helped make it a little bit better.
Whenever I watch the Food Network I start to dream about how awesome it would be to be a pro chef and make wonderful food all day long. But then my back hurts at the thought of cooking all day long and I decide to be content with cooking three meals a day - okay, it's really more like just dinner because breakfast and lunch are pretty simple. Culinary school would be cool though. I would love to learn even more about food and cooking it.

There is little else quite as satisfying as making amazing food that loved ones can enjoy.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Much love,
Tin

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so there on the cooking stuff. There really is nothing more satisfying than cooking something wonderful for people you love!