I guess I a not a high maintenance gal. Or maybe I am just impatient because I want my hair to look good without spending a ton of time on it.
So the solution? I am getting a perm. Maybe I am a bit crazy, but I am going back to curly hair. It has been a while since my last perm... something like 7 years so I am a little nervous and hoping that I will like it. But I have probably had over 10 perms in my lifetime and they are so easy to manage - you wash it, put a bit of product in it and let it air dry. So easy. And it can be messy and still look good. I get it done next week... pictures to come soon thereafter. Wish me luck!
4 comments:
I loved when my hair was permed a couple of years ago. I've been considering doing it again. Trying to deal with straight hair just takes so much time. I can't wait to see pics!
yay curls! good luck, and please post pics!
Curly is totaly the way to go. I've never had much choice in the matter, but I'm happy with mine. I think you'll look adorable!
Photos please! Dying to see the result!!
Post a Comment