Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Curls, Mexico, coming home, and Harry Potter

So I got my hair permed and I feel a bit like a poodle. Not in the frizzy sense, but it is definitely bigger. Not sure how long I will keep it like this... I think perms and I are done with each other. I will take a picture tomorrow. Moving sucks the life out of you and I haven't had the energy to get out the camera. I will tomorrow though. Promise.

My hunk of a husband is in Mexico right now. Cozumel to be exact. He is on a SCUBA diving trip with his dad and some family friends. I hope that he is having fun and enjoying the balmy 86 degree weather, but truth is I would much rather have him snuggled up next to me in bed right now. He called me tonight but I didn't pick up because it was a really weird number (DUH! I should have known it was from Mexico!) so I only got a voice-mail instead of a conversation. Sad day. Hopefully we can skype tomorrow.


I love this guy. A LOT.

I am currently in Boise with my family. I am vacationing with them while my hunk is away for a week and then I will stay one more week because my most awesome brother, Brandon, is coming home from his mission to Brazil next Thursday... as in 7 days from now! I am totally pumped. I will stay a few more days after he gets home then head on to Portland to be with my man for the summer.


He is such a great guy. He cracks me up. I can hardly wait to see him!!!


Meanwhile, my other brothers and I have been re-watching all the Harry Potter movies. It has been a fun nightly event and a good preparation for the 7th movie... even though its coming out this November. Really Warner Brothers? Don't you think you are being a bit excessive? And July 2011 is a ridiculous amount of time to wait for the concluding film. I'll be 26. I was 16 when the first one came out. Crazy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, you HAVE to read the last book before seeing the movie. That's all I ask. Really. Do it for me.

PS- I'm excited to see your new poodle look. I bet you're foxy. (As usual.)

Nat said...

Holy crap, Brandon looked so grown up!
And Harry Potter I love you!!!